When you create a new invoice in your accounting software, you will have the ability to automatically send it from your ezyCollect account.
A few things to note:
- New invoices that are created will reflect in ezyCollect on the next automatic sync. Alternatively, you can trigger a manual sync to ensure they come across immediately. To learn how to sync manually, click here.
- New Invoice Emails are sent daily; so if you generate any invoices before your communication this will be sent on that day. Any invoice/s generated after that will be sent the following day. Past invoices cannot be resent through this automation.
- If you create multiple invoices for the same debtor, only one email will be sent with the invoices linked in the email.
- Invoices are attached to the email via links at the bottom of the email body. Customers can click on the link/s to download the invoice/s.
- New Invoice Emails will be sent during your selected communication time.
- If your organization is on Pause, New Invoice email will not be sent.
- By default, attaching New Invoices is ticked.
How to activate the New Invoice Email:
- Login to your ezyCollect account
- Go to Settings then Communication Rules
- In the New Invoice, click View and Edit
- You can choose to attach New Invoices (or not)
- Make the necessary changes - as usual we have provided an email template that you can use, but you can easily personalise this.
- You can add or remove the merge field <<New Invoice Table>> to give details & summary of new invoices sent.
- Click Save and Enable and confirm by clicking Proceed.
You also have the option to send New Invoice email/s:
- to customers that are Paused and Excluded. To include them in the New Invoice email/s, simply tick the button as shown below if you want to send the email to Paused and Excluded Customers.
- to attach copy of Invoices* or not (*Invoices are attached as links only.)