ezyCollect provides you an automated tool to send your monthly client statements at a nominated day of each month.
To edit and enable the automated monthly client statement (and email template for this), please follow these steps:
- Login to your ezyCollect account
- Go to Settings, then Communication Rules
- Scroll down toEmail Monthly Client Statement and click Edit & Enable
- Choose the day of the month that you want the statements to be sent out. By default, this is set on the 1st of each month (ezyCollect will send statements even if they fall on the weekend based on the date of each month).
- Edit the actual content of the email that will be used to send with your statements. Email subject is fixed and cannot be modified.
- Click Preview to see the email content
- Click Save & Enable
*To disable this functionality, simply click Disable instead of Edit & Enable
Things to note:
- Monthly Client Statement is enabled by default
- Monthly Client Statements are triggered to be generated from 4pm AEST onwards. Once statements are generated, they will be sent out automatically
- Basic Statement Template is by default the one that will be attached to your monthly statement.
Basic Statement Template is shown below:
- Premium Statement - the new premium statement (available to Simplypaid users and selected plans*)
Supercharge your collections with ezyCollect's Premium Statement
- Add a Pay Now button to accept online credit card payments directly from your smart monthly e-statement.
- Includes the due date of invoices
- Calculates and lists the total overdue
- Modernised layout with more space for your logo and company contact details
- Includes your credit terms