Register and integrate your Attache file to ezyCollect in just a few minutes.
Enter your email address and follow the prompts
- Complete your details on the registration wizard
3. Once your registration is completed, download the installer by clicking the link. Do not close this browser window yet, as you will need your API keys later (you can also refer to your API keys in the email you used during registration).
4. Open the installer once download is completed.
5. The installation process is very simple, we recommend you to use the default configurations
Click ‘Next > ’ to start
6. Here you can select where will ezyCollect Sync be installed
After selecting the directory (or using the default one), click ‘Install’
7. Once you click ‘Finish’ the ezyCollect sync UI will open as long as you leave the check on.
But let’s make sure you have your DSN configured
8. On the Windows search bar, type in ‘ODBC’ and open the option 'ODBC Data Sources (32-bit)
9. It is important to use the ‘System DSN’ tab, as the service may not be running with your current user
If there are no configurations to your file yet, click ‘Add…’
10. Select Attache Server ODBC Driver and add your DSN configurations
Make sure you are using the correct ‘Host’, ‘Database’ and User credentials
If not, the ezyCollect sync will not be able to transfer your data
11. In case you opted to not open the UI straight after the installation, you can always find it by searching on the Windows search bar
12. Here is where you use your API keys.
Since you already have your DSN configured, the next steps are quite simple
After you fill in your API Key, choose your Accounting System and click ‘Configure Connection’
13. Just select your DSN from the list, fill in the User credentials and click ‘Test’
Insert user credentials of database
14. If the DSN is properly configured, you will see the image below.
15. Now all that’s left is to save your configuration
16. That’s it! Your sync is configured and it will start automatically.
You should be able to see your data in ezyCollect within 5-20 minutes depending on the size of your file.