You have a prospect or perhaps a new customer that is now wanting to apply for credit. Whilst it may be good for your business, make sure you have a process to check your new customer's credit worthiness.
Introducing our new addition to Credit Insights - get access to Credit Application via Scores and Reports. Perform easy credit checks by checking their credit scores, get relevant credit reports to further assess your customer's credit history, information and make better decisions when onboarding a new customer.
How to access this?
- Login to your ezyCollect account.
- You will need to have Credit Insights enabled in your account.
- From the left side menu, click on Credit Application- Scores and Reports
Request a Credit Score
Check your customer/prospect's credit score to assess the risk of extending credit. You can get a quick snapshot of their Late Payment Score and Company Failure Risk Score here immediately. This is in our partnership with credit bureau illion (formerly Dun & Bradstreet).
- You can type the Business Name or ABNs of any registered Australian businesses
- Currently not available for NZ Business or outside of Australia.
- When you're trialling Credit Insights, you are allocated 3 free Credit Score Checks
- Once signed up to a Credit Insights plan, you will have access to a number* of Credit Scores per month included in your plan.
*The number of credit scores allocated in your account will depend on your Credit Insights plan (based on the classified customers).
See the history of any Credit Scores done in your ezyCollect file.
If you want to get more information about your customer, you have access to request and/or purchase the following reports