To allow someone in your business to access your company's ezyCollect account, you should add them as a User.
Users can login to ezyCollect and perform actions based on their user status.
- Login to ezyCollect and click on the Users tab from the left menu. The user page will appear.
- Click the Add New User button on the upper right corner of the page. An Add User page will pop-up.
- Fill in the fields with username, password, first name, last name, email address, and contact number (optional).
- Then choose the user type from a drop down menu: Manager, Standard, or Call Center.
- Scroll down and make sure that all these items are ticked: send alerts to, call summary notification, debt collection alerts.
- In the Status field, choose enable.
- Click Create User and voila! you have successfully added a new user.
Please also note your ezyCollect license have limited number of users. If you need more users in your account, please contact our CS team on firstname.lastname@example.org