This guide is only applicable for MYOB AccountRight Premier/Classic
Register and integrate your MYOB AccountRight Premier/Classic file to ezyCollect in just a few minutes.
Enter your email address and follow the prompts
Complete your details on the registration wizard
3. Once your registration is completed, download the installer by clicking the link. Do not close this browser window yet, as you will need your API keys later (you can also refer to your API keys in the email you used during registration).
4. Open the installer once the download is completed.
5. The installation process is very simple, we recommend you to use the default configurations
Click ‘Next > ’ to start
6. Here you can select where will ezyCollect Sync be installed
After selecting the directory (or using the default one), click ‘Install’
7. Once you click ‘Finish’ the ezyCollect sync UI will open as long as you leave the check on.
But let’s make sure you have your DSN configured
8. Navigate to C:\MYOBODBC\schema in File Explorer
Right-click on 'oadrd' file and select properties and ensure that the 'Read-only' checkbox is unselected. Apply changes if needed.
On the Windows search bar, type in ‘ODBC’ and open the option 'ODBC Data Sources (32-bit)
It is important to use the ‘System DSN’ tab, as the service may not be running with your current user
If there are no configurations to your file yet, click ‘Add…’
Select MYOAU1001 and add your DSN configurations and click 'Finish'
Enter relevant details and click 'Ok'
9. In case you opted to not open the UI straight after the installation, you can always find it by searching on the Windows search bar
10. Here is where you use your API keys.
Since you already have your DSN configured, the next steps are quite simple
After you fill in your API Key, choose your Accounting System and click ‘Configure Connection’
11. Just select your DSN from the list, fill in the User credentials and click ‘Test’
Insert user credentials of Microsoft SQL Server
12. If the DSN is properly configured, you will see the image below.
13. Now all that’s left is to save your configuration
14. That’s it! Your sync is configured and it will start automatically.
You should be able to see your data in ezyCollect within 5-20 minutes depending on the size of your file.