How to set up and configure your online Credit Application Form
1.) Login to your ezyCollect file.
2.) From the left hand menu, click on Credit Applications. Then click on Configure Now button to start the process.
There are 4 parts of Credit application that you need to set-up and configure before you can send this to your prospects or customers looking to apply for credit.
Important Note: Only ezyCollect manager users can configure and edit the Credit Application template.
3) To start the process on configuring the Form, complete the following details.
a) Your Branding
- logo - you can upload png, jpeg, jpg with maximum size of 50kb
- background color and text color - you can choose the color or provide the color hex code you want to use.
b) Your Contact Information
- Company Name and contact email address
d) Terms and Conditions
f) Introduction Text
you can give your prospects/customers some context on what the form is form and perhaps what is required to complete the application.
4) Click Save once you complete these details and to save all the changes. the configuration, ezyCollect will generate the form link and you will be able to access the form.
This online credit application form is unique to your ezyCollect file that is tied to your business entity.
You can also view of a sample online credit Application form here: https://customersuccess.ezycreditapp.com.au/credit-application
You can copy the link and paste to your browser to see what your prospect or client will see.
To edit your credit application form template:
Login to your ezyCollect file.
From the menu, click on Credit Applications.
Click on the Credit Application Settings. This will take you to the same steps as configuring your online Credit Application form.
Quick Video Guideline: