To integrate your ERP or Accounting software to ezyCollect, we have provided some guidelines on how you can get started. There are 3 parts to this guideline.
Part 1 - Building your custom queries [Client side]
Build your custom queries applicable to your ERP/Accounting software. Here are the required fields and sample queries that you can use as reference. Please note this will need to be done from your end and any cost incur will be at your own expense.
Once you have the custom queries ready, you can start the installation process.
Part 2 - Installation using ezyCollect self-installer
[If you encounter any issues on Part 2, please contact your customer success manager or email us at email@example.com]
To get started, enter your email address and follow the prompts in the following link: https://registration.ezycollect.io/custom
Complete your details on the registration wizard
3. Once the registration is completed, download the installer by clicking the link. Please do not close this browser window yet, as you will need your API keys later (you can also refer to your API keys in the email you used during registration).
4. Open the installer once download is completed.
5. The installation process is very simple, we recommend you to use the default configurations
Click ‘Next > ’ to start
6. Here you can select where will ezyCollect Sync be installed
After selecting the directory (or using the default one), click ‘Install’
7. Once you click ‘Finish’ the ezyCollect sync UI will open as long as you leave the check on.
But let’s make sure you have your DSN configured
8. On the Windows search bar, type in ‘ODBC’ and open the option 'ODBC Data Sources (32-bit)
9. It is important to use the ‘System DSN’ tab, as the service may not be running with your current user
If there are no configurations to your file yet, click ‘Add…’
10. Select ODBC Driver 13 or 17 for SQL Server and add your DSN configurations
Important Note that the driver required is not limited to ODBC Driver 13/17 and screenshots below are only applicable to ODBC Driver 13/17
Copy server name from Microsoft SQL Server Management
Paste server name
Select ‘SQL Server Authentication’ and insert user credentials of SQL Server
Select database for ezyCollect to sync
Click ‘Next’ and ‘Finish’
11. In case you opted to not open the UI straight after the installation, you can always find it by searching on the Windows search bar
12. Here is where you use your API keys.
Since you already have your DSN configured, the next steps are quite simple
After you fill in your API Key, choose your Accounting System and click ‘Configure Connection’
13. Just select your DSN from the list, fill in the User credentials and click ‘Test’
Insert user credentials of Microsoft SQL Server
14. If the DSN is properly configured, you will see the image below.
15. Now all that’s left is to save your configuration
Part 3 - Sending queries to the ezyCollect team
Please forward the custom queries that was built in Part 1 to firstname.lastname@example.org and the customer success team will get in touch regarding the data sync and next steps (validation and etc.).