You can set up or edit your customer's credit limit value (amount in $ or other currency) through ezyCollect and easily manage it from your file.
This set up and edit feature is only available for Xero and MYOB Essentials files connected to ezyCollect and only Manager user level can make these changes.
Nb. Credit Limit information does not write back to your accounting software.
- Login to your ezyCollect account
- Go to Customers page and click on the customer's name that you want to edit the credit limit.
- On the top page, you will see the Credit Limit.
- Click on the edit icon and enter the amount you wish to set as the credit limit.
- Complete by clicking the button Update Credit Limit Value.
Update Credit Limit in bulk:
- Login to your ezyCollect account.
- Go to the Customers Page.
- Select the customers that you wish to set or update the same amount for credit limit.
- Click Actions then Edit Credit Limit button
- Enter the Credit Limit amount and then click Update Credit Value button. It will ask you again to confirm.
*Please note that bulk editing of credit limit can take a few minutes to complete and the system will not allow you to make any further changes until the previous credit limit action has been completed.