ezyCollect allows you to set Mail as one of the options in the Communication Workflow.
When you choose to send a letter via mail, ezyCollect will send a PDF copy of the generated template directly to Australia Post. They will print it, fold it, put it in an envelope and send it for you. No more paper cuts!
Login to ezyCollect and complete the following steps:
- Click Communication Rules from the left menu.
- Click View and Edit on the follow-up you want to set to mail. In the example below, we view and edit the first follow-up.
- From the Conversation Type drop down menu, choose Mail.
- Edit your template if needed, then click the Preview button.
- Once you're happy with your letter, click the Save and Enable button.
- Click Proceed to change the communication plan to confirm your changes.
Send customer statements via Australia Post in just 3 clicks
- Click on the Customers tab.
- Select one or many customers.
- Click the Actions drop down menu and choose Send Customer Statement.
- Click Postal Mail.
- Check the template in preview and if satisfied, click Send Letter.
Send your invoices via Australia Post
You would use this feature if you want to mail an individual invoice to a customer.
- Click on Customers tab from left hand menu.
- Select the customer.
- Scroll down to find and open the invoice.
- Click Australia Post to generate the mail process.
As this is an add-on feature of ezyCollect, please check this link for the rates/pricing: