This feature will save you and your customer time, as often, your customer hasn't paid because they have simply lost track of the invoice/s and/or statements.
ezyCollect allows you to automatically attach invoice and statements on relevant reminders. To set this up:
- Login to your ezyCollect file.
- Click on Settings from the left hand menu.
- Select Communication Rules.
- View and Edit the follow-up reminder that requires attachments.
- You can choose to:
- Attach New invoices available for New Invoices and Pre-reminder automated emails
- Overdue invoices and/or the customer statement available for all first to 6th follow up automated emails
5. Just select the the tick box next to each option to attach accordingly.
6 .Then Preview and Save and Enable your changes.
- Invoices attached are generated from your accounting software (except for accounting softwares ABM, Attache BI, MYOB AccountRight Classic/Desktop - these users will use the ezyCollect format invoice)
- Statements attached use ezyCollect statement format (Basic or Premium) and not from your accounting software. Check here for the different statement formats.
- Automated email follow ups (first to sixth follow-up) will attach invoices and/or customer statements by links and PDFs by default. There's no configuration to change this default setting.
- New Invoice Email, Pre-reminder Email and Monthly Client Statement attachments can be configured to include links and/or PDFs. To configure these settings, please see instructions here.