When we sync your customers* to ezyCollect, there are 3 different statuses that they can fall into:
- Active - by default this is the customer status of all your customers in ezyCollect regardless of their statuses in your accounting or ERP software. When a customer is Active, it means it will receive any scheduled automated reminders and on-demand reminders.
- Pause - this status means that the customer is temporarily on-hold for receiving any schedule automated reminders and on-demand reminders. There's a resume date where the status will automatically change to Active. Learn how to Pause a customer here.
- Exclude - this status means that customer is excluded from receiving any scheduled automated reminders and on-demand reminders indefinitely. You will need to active the customer again if you wish to resume any communications coming from ezyCollect. Learn how to Exclude a customer here.
- *By default we will sync all customers from your accounting/ERP software, unless you have a preferred list/criteria based on customers you want to bring in. There's also some ERP specific criteria like JCurve/NetSuite on the customer statuses that we sync to ezyCollect.
- You can include Pause and Excluded customers from receiving the following emails: New Invoice Email and Pre-reminder Emails. Learn how to include paused and excluded customers in new invoice and pre-reminder emails.
- All customer status changes from Active to Pause or Exclude will be recorded in the Activity History under the specific customer .