Access and download a report on the last recorded actions with debtors. The report gives you a bird's eye view of the status of each debtor, based on data from your last synchronisation.
The Detailed Customer Report gives you:
- only the customers you've searched for in your filters (search debtors by total overdue and days overdue)
- data from the last synchronisation date and time
- the last follow-up communication*, date actioned and who actioned it
- the current stage of each debtor in the communication workflow and due date
- the last summary note, details and who actioned it
*Statement emails, invoice copy and thank you emails are not noted in this report
To access the Detailed Customer Report:
- Login to your ezyCollect account
- Go to the Customers page from the left hand menu
- Click on the Filter button and set your search parameters.
- Click Save. The page will now show you the group of customers that will be included in the Customer Detailed Report.
To download the Detailed Customer Report:
- Click on the icon shown below and your report will be emailed to your user email address. This can take a few minutes.
2. Check your email inbox for the report. The link in the email is only valid on the mentioned date. If you want to access this report at a later time, simply download and save it.