ezyCollect sets a uniform schedule for the automated reminders to get sent on a specific time. By default, this is set to 15:00 (AEDT/AEST) but this can be changed according to your preference.
*Automated reminders that follow this schedule include New Invoice & Pre reminder emails, First to Sixth Follow-ups only.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Login to your ezyCollect account
- Go to Settings
- Go to Communication rules and scroll down to Communication Time
- Click Edit and choose your preferred communication time. Please note that this only follows the AEDT/AEST so we encourage you to check the timezone difference.
- Automated monthly client statements do not follow this communication time. The system is locked at 16:00 (AEDT/AEST) and we start generating the statements then they go out shortly after this.
- Thank you payment emails also get generated at the end of day at around 16:00 AEST for any invoices that are marked as closed/paid from your accounting software then updated with the latest sync to ezyCollect.