For the B2C market, SMSs are more effective than emails, with a higher deliverable rate than email. Why not add them to your communication work flow?
Here's how to enable SMS:
- Contact us at email@example.com. or chat to one of our team as this is a function that we enable on request.
- Set up SMS in the Communications Workflow (see below)
- Click Communication Rules from the left menu.
- In the Communication Workflow, click View and Edit next to the follow-up you wish to set as an SMS.
- From the Communication Type drop down menu, select SMS.
- Edit the template provided.
- Click Preview to see how your SMS displays on mobile.
- Once you're happy with your text, click Save and Enable.
- Confirm this setting on the pop-up page that appears.
There are currently two packs of SMS available*:
- $15 +GST for 100 SMS a month.
- $30 +GST for 300 SMS a month.
*Pricing is for AUS and NZ and excl of GST. If you are based outside of Australia and New Zealand please contact us to give you a quotation.
*Unused SMS packs cannot be carried over the following month.