Create and save email templates that you can use for:
- automated and on-demand statements
- on-demand/manual emails
- You can only create a maximum 20 templates.
- You can add new templates, edit the existing one but not remove or delete an existing template.
- Once you've reached 20 templates and you'd like to add a new one, you will have to edit your existing template and re-use them for the time being.
How to create new templates
- Login to your ezyCollect file.
- From the Setting side, click Templates.
- From the Template Page, click New Template.
4. Start creating your template from scratch.
- Create a name for the template for easy reference.
- Create the Subject and Message of the email. You can use the smart merge fields on the right hand corner.
- Click Preview to check how the template looks like.
- Once you are happy with template, then click Save.
Default Templates available:
By default, you will have 2 templates available for you
- Statement Template - this is the statement used in your automated monthly client statement
- On Demand Email - this is the template in your first follow-up email.